Leg pain, water retention, one working lung. History of congestive heart failure. Right treatment advice?

my father is 66 he has congestive heart failure . he went to the dr today with leg pains, he is retaining water again. they told him only 5% of his heart is functioning. he alson has only one working lung . my father never takes things too seriously he does take his meds everyday and does what the dr says and is still working about 4 days a week. i just cant help bu think he doesnt have much time left.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012