Leg pain, back pain, x ray test done, grade 1 anterolisthesis, no fracture or dislocation, mild osteopenia, pedicles are intact

I have fairly frequent moderate pain oin my legs and lower back, especially when I stand too long. Do I need an operation based on the following X-Ray Findings: There is a Grade 1 anterolisthesis at L3-4. There is disc space narrowing at L3-4, L4-5 with anterior osteophyte formation present. There is no indication of fracture or dislocation . There is modest levoscoliois observed. No definite evidence of spondylolysis is seen. There is mild osteopenia present. The pedicles are intact at all levels
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012