I cut my leg near my ankle while shaving. About 1/2 inch long. It bleed for a long time and I washed it with soap and water and applied first aid ointment and a bandage . I used that generic ointment for a week and noticed my cut getting red and my foot starting to swell . Then I remembered I was allergic to neosporin and when I compared the ingredience with neosporin it was exactly the same. So now do I have an infection or an allergic reaction? Not sore, just very red and swollen. Warm but not hot.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012