Leg injury, deep, redness, turned green, infected. Used antiseptic. Help?

I cut my leg about a week ago, it was pretty deep but only little. I didn't think anything of it u til I noticed it was redder and also the area around it is a bit swollen. I put antiseptic cream on it and covered it with a plaster, but the next day when I took the plaster off it all looked a bit 'oozy' and the colour of the inside of the plaster was yes, it sounds infected, but its absolutely tiny, can this be treated at home?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013