Leg cramps, tingling in body, weak arm

i really need to know why do my legs cramp all the time even more at night(feels like menustrual cramps even if its not that time.and i feels a tingling n my body sometimes.please arms even be weak sometimes.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Dec 2014
Welcome to HCM

Symptoms like cramps in legs, tingling in legs and body, weakness in arms etc can occur due to some nutrient deficiency causing nerve damage. It can occur duet o vitamin B12 deficiency and also due to some anxiety disorder which is a common thing. Get your B12 levels checked and if levels come below 300 then consult a Doctor and start taking B12 supplements.