Left wrist hurts, bumps next to veins. What is wrong? Is it a specific action?

Hello, What is causing my left wrist veins to hurt? I consider myself to be a healthy person because I have the right weight, eat fruits, vegetables, chicken, and fish, and I exercise everyday for 30 mins. This morning as I was sitting on my bed just using my phone, my left wrist began to hurt(it happened four times today). It felt as if the pain was coming straight from my wrist veins. The pain would go away and then come back after a couple of hours. I noticed that when I strech my hands backward, the pain reduces and leaves faster. Just a few minutes ago, I got the pain again, but this time, I noticed a small bump(a bit smaller than pea size) next to my veins, which went away when the pain left. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear sir

If it is not traumatic you need to see a rheumatologist for this . It can be a monarthritis.

Dr. Shruti