Left testicle pain, prominent during walking, history of accident leading to testicle pain for few days. Worrisome?

I am suffering from pain in my left testicle . It is prominent while walk. In 2009 i met with a accident and my testicles pained severly for few days and then the pain vanished. 1) I would like to know if there is anything i need to worry about ? 2) Can you please advise a doctor & hospital in Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hal lo
Thanks for your query.You have pain in your Left testicle which becomes prominent on waling.
This is likely to be due to varicocele which is common on left side.Pl get your color Doppler study done to confirm this and consult Urologist Depending on grade of varicocele he will guide you regarding the further treatment.There is nothing serious about it.