Left testicle lower than right, dislocated right testicle, painful, discomfort while walking. Any exercise?

Dear sir, I m 24 years and my testicles seem to be healthy but my left testicle is lower than right and my right testicle is slightly dislocated this is causing me pain and lots of discomfort while walking and running. So I d like know if there is any stretching exercises or some prescription to get them back to the shape they used to be or at least get rid of the discomfort. Thank you for the help.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012