Left leg twisted after accident. How to correct it?

My name is vijay. I met a self accident 2 years back. At that time im drunken. I cant remineder wat happend to me at that time. Bt now my left leg had twisted now. i think this is 1st time. before that my leg is littile jerk (shape) only. I didt check my doctor. At the same time im already operated my right leg becasue of cricket playing. Its happend around 5 years ago. operated before 3 yrs ago. wat i do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014

Meanwhile I advice you but do not rely on these home care treatment without specialist's consult:
Hot fometation to the affected area.
Avoid putting weight and rest well.
You can take nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to reduce inflammation and pain under supervision of your doctor.

You can consider a visit to your doctor if the pain persists for more than 2 days.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and informative and I will be glad to answer any further query.