Left leg pain upto hip, have low water consumption, diarrhea post eating out. Is it due to dehydration?

I am a 50 year old woman. My left leg hurts from the hip down. I am in another country and the water contains salt, so I dont consume as much as I usually do back home. Recently, 3 days ago I ate at a local restaurant and awake that night with diarrhea . I have had it every since. I thought it was getting better after breakfast today, because it was softening, but tonight after dinner, it is back. I was wondering if I could be dehydrated and that is why my leg and lower back hurt. Can you give me some advice.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Take NORFLOXACIN400MG twice a day for 5 days and ORS packets,each diluted in 1 litre boiled and cold water,to prevent dehydration,frequently depending on the severity of dehydration.Coconut water may be taken freely to replinish potassium.
Homeopath Dr. Mungara Raveendra's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of SCIATICA may be the cause for your sufferings.

-exposure to damp
-pressure on nerve,by tumor,or constipation,or through injury
-over use of limbs walking
-rheumatism or gout

kindly rule out the possible causes with x-ray or MRI scan for lumbosacral spine,
-blood test for serum uric acid levels etc

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you