Left eye twitching for a while. Has gotten worse. Why deters focus?

hi, i have had my left eye twitching for a while now for maybe about around 2 years or soo that has gradually gotten worse, also coming with what feels like pressure that cause my actual vision in my left eye to spasm , along with a constant feeling of what i guess you would describe as something simmiler to pressure behind the ear drum. along with consistant migrains on just the left side of my head almost as if my trying to stay closed , it s been affecting my abbilty to focus concentrate, amongst feeling tired constantlybecause sometimes the only way to relieve it is by closing my eye s for a moment
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012