Left chest has piercing pain. Tingling and numb arms. Why is there headache? Seek medical assistance?

I am a 26 year old male I have been waking up with Really Sharp piercing pains in my left side of my chest and arm my arm becomes numb and tingling like its asleep and I m burning up like I ve got a really bad fever than when it goes away I still have a dull pain in the left side of my chest and my arm feels really heavy and I become really pale like I m sick and I also get a headache afterwards and can t concentrate and I feel sick to my stomach. can someone please tell me if I need to Seek medical help Or what am I suppose to do? this has only happened 4 times
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
Left chest pain means you have to be thoroughly investigated. youshould undergo 1 ECG.But your age is not in favour of heart attack. you may be having have to take pantop 40 mg tab twice a day. you undergo endoscopy have to take bland diet, and avoid spicy diet.