Left chest and left armpit pain. is due to any muscular stress or due to inflamation of nerves ?

I am 26 years old,men.Weighting 72Kg/Height 5 11 feet,Slim figure.I neither smoke or drink alchol It is almost regular,daily,24/7 pain in my left chest ,left armpit pain,pain at left back,left arm pain circulating till wrist(Sometimes),right chest pain(not much frequent,sometimes) and right armpit pain(not much frequent,sometimes) from last 2 years. Also,I have some swelling under my left chest nipple.This occurs and goes in 10-15 days span.I apply some pain balm on it. Above symptoms are enhanced when: 1) I eat fried items. 2) I take 2-3 coffee in a day. 3) Drinking cola and other soft drinks in large amount. 4) I am stressed. Tests Done: I have been checked by doctor 4 times.Twice had undergone all heart checkups ( ECG ,Tread mill test,2D Echocardiogram ) with blood tests.There was no problem in all tests. Also,twice(in span of 1 year) I had lipid test for LDL ,HDL ,Triglicerides and Total Cholesterol: Found that Cholesterol could be the problem. 1)Total Cholesterol:258 mg/dl (should be 200) - Dated 05/05/2010 Suggested:Mobizox (From net found it is a anti- inflammation tablet) 2) Lipid Profile Test - Dated 28/02/2011 Total Cholesterol: 228 200 HDL : 38 mg/dl (40-60) Triglycerides: 166 mg/dl ( 150) VLDL: 156 mg/dl ( 100) I was suggested: Calcimax Forte,cardian,Storvas/Atorova,Exercises,Boiled Water,BP monitering. From Feb 2011 ie last 4 months.I have started taking care of my food.As suggested I have stopped eating any fried thing. But I am not taking any above medicines(as this was suggested for 7 days).I walk after my dinner. I have below concerns: 1) I have decreased my total cholestrol from 258 mg/dl to 228 mg/dl in last 10 months.But I don t see my condition improving. why so? 2) I have read over net about chest pains -ie regarding everything Heart problems,Anxity attack, GERD ,lack of Hamoglobin etc.But still I am confused what I really have ? So,I am really worried. 3) The swelling is due to any muscular stress or due to inflamation of nerves ? I am worried about it.Sometimes,I take it like I have to live with it.As in life you have to positively move on. Sometimes,I am really afraid. Request you to provide usefull help on same.
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011