Left arm pain, alternates around wrist, shoulder, fingers, benign palpitations. Heart attack symptoms?

I have been having left arm pain all day that alternates around wrist , shoulder , fingers, elbow , upper arm, lower arm, neck, and jaw. I don t have any other symptoms of a heart attack , but I am a woman and I know that women can sometimes not have any of the classic symptoms of heart attacks. I do have what my cardiologist calls benign palpitations , so I ve just gotten used to the feeling of irregular heart rhythm. Thus, who s to know if I m truly having a heart attack?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013