Left abdominal, shoulder pain on sitting for long followed by shortness of breath, clogging of nostrils. No relief with Cipralex. Tests normal. Suggestion?

While sitting longer I am feeling pain my lower left abdomen and suddenly my left shoulder will be on pain too. Then shortness in breathing will follow. I can feel clogging on one of my nostril. But when I stand up for quite longer everything will be ok . Lately I am experiencing this while laying on my bed in the evening. For your info I had cervical & lumbar spondilysis and hypertension. Gastro doctor gave me Cipralex which is not helping.

All test had been done to me CT-scan, Ultra Sound,ECG. Cardio Doctor tests were all OK

Kindly advise.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013