Leakage in penis, wetting. Solution?

hi ! i m 25 year old n i m having some problem is that when ever i talked to my girlfriend i start getting wet ... my penis start leaking something which is sometimes tiny drops or sometime big spot .. i can feel something is trying to coming out while i m on the phone.... and sometimes i can feel something is coming out of my penis while i am on work or when i wake up in the morning ,not that much liquid but i can see some wet stuff.......and i m much worried about that and going to marry soon ....i worried about the fertility etc what should i do
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the fact that you have stated it appears that you are getting involuntary episodes og Ejaculation.This is nothing abnormal and does happen due to Psychological stimuli and nothing to be worried about.This is all due to anxiety.and will subside once you get married and need not take any treatment at present.