Late, short periods last month. Bleeding for only half an hour this month. History of having sex and taking Ipill. Possible pregnancy?

Hello, I am worried that I might be pregnant. I had sex for the first time on 4th of Feb. I took an IPill on the 7th. I was supposed to get my period on 10th but got it on 14th. This wasn't very unusual because I have an irregular cycle. It was slightly shorter than usual. And this month I am more than a week late. I was supposed to get it on 14th but got it on 16th. This only lasted for half an hour. So i disregarded this. And nothing since. That was the only time I had sex. And my boyfriend didn't ejaculate in me. However, he did pull out every time he felt the urge and entered me again when it subsided. We did this about twice. Is here any possibility that I am pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your history.

What you have on 10th is withdrawal bleeding due to iPill and you had regular bleeding as per cycle on 16th.

So there are no chances of pregnancy. TO make it confirm, You should use urine pregnancy test or may consult your gynecologist.

If you do not want to have pregnancy, it is not advisable to have unprotected sex.