Late periods, taken vitamin D injection, negative pregnancy test, taking duphaston. What does this mean?

hi, i m 29 years old and married for one and half year my cycle was all normal till last Decmeber 2011. since then i was having periods but always late 5 , 6 days but last month in septmeber i didn t get my periods at all, before that i checked my progesterone levels checked which mention no ovulation as well as lacking vitamin D doctor provided me with 2 injection for vitamin D of 6000 Cc. later again i consult doctor she advice me to have my blood pregnancy test which came -ve. then along with blood test my pelvic ultrasound was held which again with no cyst or any other abnormality come out normal. and doctor suggest me duphaston for 5 days twice daily. its been third day now i left duphaston no periods but today again i went for ultrasound which mention too many follicles in right ovray but it mentions follicles and hemorrhagic cyst measurement of 1.8 * 2.0 cm in my left ovray with clear pod. what does this mean and by what time will i be able to have my periods.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  159 Awaiting Answer