Large lump outside areola, might be a cyst or boil, draining pus. Mammogram suggested. Cause of worry?

Approximately 4 months ago, I developed a rather large lump right outside of my areola . I visited my gym, who mentioned that it could more than likely be a boil or cyst . He suggested that I have a mammogram done, but due to lack of insurance I was unable to get it done. About a month and a half ago, the lump came to a head, and began to drain. As of today, it continues to drain, has two drainage holes which formed by themselves and appears to be filling again. I have been putting antibacterial ointment on it to prevent further infection. What can I do at this point
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013