Large lump in front of the ear. Taking antibiotics for infected lymph node. Spreading sore lumps. Cure?

I had a large lump in front of my left ear 6 weeks ago that I assumed was acne . My doctor told me it was an infected lymph node and prescribed some antibiotics . After the antibiotic regime there was no improvement. 4 weeks later there are more large sore, lumps and they are spreading ....not acne and very painful. I am not doing anything to them to disturb them, but it is spreading and getting worse. Now my neck is starting to hurt and I feel these lumps spreading to my face. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012