Large laceration with swelling on forehead, total numbness on right foot, goose bumps on LLE BK. 2 cervical discs removed. Another disc blown ?

i have had two cevical discs removed with fusions and plating 8 and 9 yrs ago I recently smacked my head really hard going down some cellar steps. I had a large laceration with much swelling on my forehead . Worse than that I know I hurt my neck again. I have added another toe to total numbness on my right foot (other toe is on L foot). Strangest symptom is the patches of goose bumps on LLE BK that comes and goes. Did I blow another disc???
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer