Large cystic spot on the nose. How to heal it fast?

Hi, I had a large cystic spot on my nose, it was really red and knocked my confidence down loads. I literally didn't leave the house. This morning I popped it, and it ha now become a large open wound, and I can't cover it up with make up. What can I do to dry it out and heal it fast? I am seeing my boyfriend tonight , I can't face him like this :(
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Jul 2012
Hi there.

Firstly, please do upolad a clear digital visual of the area as our subject is a very visual field..

Second, do not attempt self-treatment & surgical interventions on your own & can lead to severe scarring.

In your case, it may be best to be consulted by a dermatologist nearest you & you may access this HCM website to help you find one!

There is no quick-fix am afraid. Perhaps you can try a mixture of a steroid-antibiotic cream applied liberally two to three times at hourly intervals...

Good sure he will find you as desireable with or san the lesion. Cheers!

Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD