Large bumps on buttocks, seem to be hardening, pop with blood. Any home remedies?

I have a large bump on my buttocks . Its gotten bigger over the past few days and its beginning to get hard. I tried to pop it, and only blood came out. Should i be concerned and also is there any home remedies i can try to make it go away sooner. I heard putting tea tree oil on the wound may help, so i put some tea tree oil on a bandaid directly on it, in hopes it wouldnt spread to other areas of my butt. please help
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013