Large bump, indent after heavy bang on head, been icing it since. Should I be worried?

My head was recently hit with 30 pounds of weights at the gym by accident my hand had slipped causing the machine to forcefully wack my forehead imeadiatly I felt a large bump and an indent I m unsure of possible outcomes I ve been icing it hearing from people it s fine just I ve it as we ll as it looks really bad and ask a doctor so here I am worried
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You don't have to worry too much about it. The bump after a hit on the head is quite normal. Ice is good to prevent inflammation and for easing the impact. The bump should subside in two days. You should consult a doctor if there is any dizziness or unbearable pain with blur vision.
don't worry.
Get well soon.