Large bulge between scapula and collar bone, bruising around chest area. X-ray ruled out collar bone fracture. Diagnosis?

I have a large bulge between my left scapula and collar bone at the base of my neck . It s pretty firm, most firm at the medial portion of my neck. I was involved in a head on collision 12 days ago, I was driving and hit by an intoxicated driver. I have some bruising remaining around my general left chest area but all swelling is gone except for the one area. I have had x-rays done and they said my collar bone is not broken. What is this, how long will it last, is this something I should go back to the doctor for.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012