Large blood clot formed after tummy tuck. Massage not helping. Should I be worried?

I am 40 yrs old, about 5 3 & 160lbs. I had a tummy tuck 4 wks ago and about 2 wks ago a large lump formed (about the size of an tangerine) between my navel & breast bone. My doctor said it s not a hernia or suroma but a large blood clot & told to massage it daily. That s not helping at all! In fact is getting larger & more uncomfortable daily. My next appt is 6 wks out & I m not sure what to do. Is this a cause for worry?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012