Lactating mother getting rashes on the skin due to weak immune system. Using antibiotics and claritin. Is it safe for the baby.

Hi, my son is 7 month old and he is breastfeeding and started solid food month ago, also about a month ago I got some rashes in my body which my dr said its because of my weak immune system so I m using some over the counter medicatons( Claritin, reacting, and benedryle, and recently I started taking rynitidyn and antibiotic ). My first question is it safe to breast feed my son after using all these medicatons? and 2. he has some blisters ( white spots) in his mouth and lipes( up and lower lip ), what that coud be? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013