Lack of strength, hand numbness. Rotator cuff repair surgeries, ulnar nerve transposition done. Treatment?

had left rotatorcuff repair in 2001, had right rotator cuff repair ( full tear ) in 2003. lost my job in 2004 because of it . always had lack of strenght and numbness in hands after surgeries. went to VA for follow ups had ulnar never transposition in January this year. constant pain is gone ,but still no strenght or cordination in my hands. I ve applied for disaility and been turned down repeatedly now I m at the last option with a civil suit. Va won t rate me and I can t afford a personal doctor. any advise?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012