Lack of sensitivity in left leg, fibula sticking out, numbness. Conduction test, nerve damage. Treatment?

i have been having problems with my left leg. I fell last summer and then started losing feeling in my foot and lower leg. I had a nerve conduction test done and it showed substantial nereve damage. I also noticed the head of my fibula sticks out much futher then the right side. I recently started a job where i am standing all day and the numbness has come back along with sever pain. I had an xray done on it today and everything came back normal. What could be going on?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012