Lack of interest, unable to remember things. Reasons ?

I never ever feel like studying or doing anything related to school work. Its been years and im out of high school now and not one day have I liked what i was doing there. I would rather paint or draw or practice makeup artistry or go take pictures outside. I hated school and everyone thought i was just being a lazy delinquent but I am not, I wish i had it in me to become a doctor,I wish i could remember the things the math teacher said when i left school,but i never could no matter how hard i tried. I cant keep it in my brain,its too much for me. What is this? Please help
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Hi Anisa
Welcome to heathcare Magic!
It is a bit matter of different choices.
Some of us are happy with books other hate them.
Some love paintings and films some think they are wastage of time.
But infact you should do what you think you can do better than others.
Then you will remember everything.
You can't remember if you are not interested.
You can get a talk with a carrier councilor who can give you options in the filed in which you are interested.
Wish you a great health!