Labs report shows some auto immune disorder, hormone disorder. Variation in cortisol levels. Worried?

Hello. I just received a print out of my labs from the last year to take to a specialist because i am having a lot of problems arise. We are fairly certain i have some type of auto immune disorder as well as hormone imbalance . One thing on my labs that really concerned me was that i had a dexamethosone suppression test ( cortisol ) done 6 months apart at 8 in the am. The results the first time were 0.8 and the second time were 0.5. Some other concerning labs were that my creatinine has always been low. my a/g ratio is always low. my chloride was high. my anion gap was low. my crp was high. I am really curious about the cortisol levels and if there may have been a reason they were not addressed?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013