LCA positive of bone Rt tibia. Had total knee replacement. Should I exercise?

Sir, I was diagnosed to be LCA positive of bone Rt tibia , BM & BM Aspirates uninvolved and normal. Managed with 6 CHOP chemotherapy + 28 Involved Field Radiotherapy . thereafter total knee replacement : HPE : No evidence of NHL. This prosthesis caught infection found to b e TB Positive instead of NHL.. ATT Taken for 15 months. Now prothesis is loose and still uinfetyed. intend to consult good orthopedician and seeks expert opinion. where and to whom i ncan meet sir. Sir, whether I was rightly treated there is no deficiency in service and negligence when other opeti+ options also otherwise could have been exercised ? Sir, MaY i MEET UR KIND HONOURIF YOUR LORDSHIP IS RESIDING WITHIN INDIAN LIMITS PLEASE GIVE ME UR NAPPOINTMENT AND PRECIOUS TIME SO THAT I MAY NOT REPENT LATER ON
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012