Knuckles of ring finger feels out of place. Joint inflamed due to mosquito bite ?

lately my knuckles especially the ring finger feels like it is always out of place like the synovial fluid is amiss. I dont have any medical conditions eat a healthy vegetarian diet balance my protein . Could a mosquito bite cause joint inflammation?. It really feels worse in the mornings then eases a bit in the afternoon but I dont feel comfortable anymore snapping my fingers? Could it also be computer related I do spend a great deal of time at the keyboard.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012