Knuckle injury,6 weeks ago,yellowish fluid out,doxycycline & keflex. Treatment?

i cut my knuckle on a band saw about six weeks ago,middle finger knuckle at the palm of my hand. it is taking a very long time to heal. it has been red around the wound since day one. i hit it a couple of times recently on accident and now it has swelled up alittle again. is that normal? i have taken Doxycyclene and keflex since the injusy occured. i only have had a yellowish clear fluid come out a little bit in the last two days? just wondering if i might need more antibiotics or wait a few days and c?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
It seems that you might be having non healing cut over the knuckle.
As you have gone for enough antibiotics, what is now required is proper dressing.
Go for proper dressing with removal of debris with proper cleaning.
If it is possible get dressing done by your doctor.
After proper dressing within few days cut will be healed.
Ok and take care.