Knots under skin in thighs and buttocks, poor blood circulation, red spots on chest, stomach. Causes for symptoms?

Hello. I had found a knot under the skin in my thigh and in buttock. The one in lower buttock feels sore to the touch. I have poor circulation knees down, sometimes arms, and feet . I also have little red dots around chest and stomach area. Doctor ran blood test and everything came out normal. What else could cause this? I m very concerned even though the test came back clear because all of these things just started within a yr and something has to be going on
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013