Knee replacement. Have nausea, hives, neurological side effects. Is it due to Clindamycin?

Could just 300mg Clindamycin taken prior to dental work necessary d/t bilateral knee replacements. I didn t realize it was same as Cleocin and previously I had giant hives after taking Cleocin. I am on Coumadin. I developed nausea, neurological side effects, and a rash that started with small red bumps which spread out like hives, but barely itched, then turned purple and then a grayish color. Need to differentiate between Coumadin purpera and reaction to the Clindamycin. The rash did not start for about six days. My doctor ordered a CBC but no results back yet. (I did not know there was a charge. I m not able to pay Sorry)
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013