Knee pain,swelling,protrusions on tongue, PCP for allergy and milk positive

About a yr ago I developed significant swelling and pain in my knees. I walked 5 mls/day prior to this and NEVER had any knee pain . The pain over the last year often is associated with a (almost line) of putrusions of the buds on my tongue 0 where the top of the tongue meets the underneath part of the tongue. The putrusions are not red or sore. ....... and sometimes associated with a light rash (appears like the butterfly rash but does not spare my mouth folds). The knee pain is mostly with bending movement - in and out of tub, on and off toilet, up and down stairs and on and off couch etc. The pain a couple of months ago very debilitating. Originally went to arthritis specialst and ruled out of lupus , lymes, ra, and many, many other things. Had a dose of steriods when knee pain was very debilitating and helped 95%. Currently in PT cuz insurance denied MRI until PT per ortho consult who thinks knee cap issue. ...... but hit both knees overnight. PT not really helping. I feel like often tongue THING and knee pain/swelling happen at same time. PCP tested for several allergies and milk slightly positive. Eliminated and improvement in gassy stomach ( LOL ) but didn t change knees. Never any other health issues and am 42 y\o - with exception of case of PARVO virus about 4 years ago. Not sure if this is related at all but over last year have had some bad sore throats and about 2 wks ago pcp put me on another steriod and antibiotic for severe sore throat and horseness. still have a little sore throat and horseness. I am very active - coach basketball, softball, volleyball and have 2 young children. When systoms bad I could never get down on the floor or squat. I am very frustrated and have seen several specialsts. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012