Knee paining after arthoscopic medial menisctomy

sir, I have finished my arthoscopic medial menisctomy before 2 years then its ok , now its sudennly paining give me urgent recovery for that
Asked On : Thu, 5 Aug 2010
Dear Kartikeyan, since meniscectomy in itself is a procedure that removes the meniscus which in turn is a shock absorber and joint friction resistor, your knee is bound to develop early arthritis. And unfortunately you seem to have begun the degenerative signs. What you could do is take anti inflammatory medicines temporarily, visco supplementation intermediately and go for knee replacement and physiotherapy for long term treatment.
good luck