Knee pain, increased uric acid. Fever, abdominal pain, weakness. What is the problem?

Hii, My mother is suffering from severe knee pain because of which she is not able to fold her knee if she stands for a long time. She is also having diabetes and thyroid problem. when checked with a doctor, we got to know that she has increased uric acid near about 6.6. The doctor gave her following medicines previously: Defza, D-shine, crocin , depo- medrol injection which actually benefitted her somewhat and but now her medication was changed to Defza, mtex, crocin.And now she is having fever, lower abdominal pain , weakness and has lost interest in food. Could you please highlight where the problem is actualy there? I have studied and researched the medicines and their side-effects on the internet but still could not get a clear view of the problem.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer