Knee pain, groin pain. What is the knot there? Can the removal of scar tissue be related?

I have been having pain from the inside of knee all the way up to my groin . On the left side. I can also press on the left side of my groin about the waist line and feel a small knot that hurts when pressed. I also have the urge to crap when it really starts to hurt. I lift heavy objects all day long and the lifting doesn t make anything hurt worse. I had a large mass of scar tissue removed from about the same spot last year. But it doesn t hurt the way that did. I m 31 male with two boys. I don t have insurance at the moment and really scared that something bad could be wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day
Your problem could be as simple as Lymph node enlargement. But it requires a good clinical examination, consult a General Surgeon that won;t cost ou much.
Relax and see a Surgeon at earliest, that will clear your doubts and re-assure you.