Knee joint creates sounds every time. What could be the treatment?

Hi, I am Fareed, hope you fine there, I ve a query regarding my knee joint creates sounds whenever i stand up from sitting condition or after long time sit the same situation knee are not pain but its some time feel unhealthy i did my last job 8 to 9 hours standing on retail store is that effect on my knee please let me updata. Thanks alot
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Thanks for coming to HCM. Painless sound from knee joint during movement after being in same position for long time can be a normal finding in most people but might be due knee joint inflammation due to overuse or injury. As you indicated that you were involved with standing job, it might be the cause. You can take ibuprofen if you feel it is inflamed.
Orthopedic specialist can add their comments.
Wish you good health!