Knee hurt after jumping into pool. Applied ice packs, massages for relief. Pain reoccurring. Treatment?

I hurt my knee about a year ago when I went on vacation to El Salvador. I jumped in a pool that I thought was deep and it wasn t so I hit my knee pretty hard in the cement inside the pool. It was hurting a lot but I took the pain and only put ice packs and got massages. It didn t hurt again, a yr in a half later my knee is hurting now I can t walk or run a lot because I get pain but it hurts more when I put my knee bent on the floor the right side of the knee starts hurting. It s really like sharp pain. I would like to know if I should see a doctor for this? And if you kind of know what s going on?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer