Knee flared up after total knee replacement. Rashes, itching after taking celebrex. Prescribed prednisone. Side effects expected?

Hello! I am post op TKR 5 wks and doing well. So well, I overdid activity and really flared up my knee and was put on Celebrex 200mg 2x/d for 10days. I developed a horrendous rash with severe itching and hives all over my body. I was put on Prednisone 40mg with a tapering off over 2 weeks. Should I expect side effects in this amount of time. Have lost 15lbs since surgery and doing so well. Thanks for any thoughts on this! s
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013