Knee dislocation. MRI shows focal bone marrow bruising, minimally depressed fracture. Meaning? Treatment options?

I twisted and dislocated my knee eight weeks ago whilst walking uphill. I had an MRI just over two weeks ago and it showed that there was focal bone marrow bruising at the lateral margin of the trochlear. A minimally depressed fracture at the inferomedial margin of the patella with adjancent bone marrow bruising. A partial thickness tear at the patellar attachment of the medial retinaculum and moderate patellofemoral dysplasia . My doctor did not really explain what any of that means and has referred me to a specialist. Can anyone explain this and let me know what sort of treatment options there are?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012