Knee dislocated after an accident. Why is the pain fluctuating?

Hi im ravi here (age- 38)i met with a bike accident 7 yrs ago... that time my knee got dislocated and after some time everything was ok.... but when i tried to run or some time accidently my knee getting dislocated and gives pain..... this happens when i my leg getting twisted accidently.... that time i fall down and pain.... after some time the pain goes off and i could walk normally..... now i would like to play badminton...... pls suggest me the best way to avoid this.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012