Knee, arm and ankle pain, swollen joints, red splotchy legs. Cure for pain?

I started getting some knee , hand , elbow , foot and ankle pain yesterday but it wasn t too bad yet. I went to a spinning class last night and afterwards everything really hurt...way more than usual. Today when I woke up my joints really hurt and it really hurts to stand on my feet. They look swollen and my feet and lower legs look red splotchy. I don t think I can wear shoes today.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
You have not mentioned if there is pain in your joint is past also. If it is fresh pain and there was no pain in past then it can be a fatigue pain. I would suggest you to take rest and Brufen tablet for pain relief. if there is joint pain then I would suggest you to get ESR, CRP and Ra factor.