Klinefelter syndrome. Slow learner, forgetful. Can I now get a testosterone hormone treatment?

My name is Stephen and I m 56 years of age with which has made my life difficult. I am a slow learner and forgetful. This has resulted in low self esteem and lack of confidence. I am not keen on testosterone hormone treatment because of the side effects and because of my advanced age which I believe, is too late for such treatment anyway. I wonder if there is any other form of treatment to consider. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012