Kidney transplant involves steps such as? What if it is from third party?

Respected sir my elder brother who is only 19 year old. he have kidney problem so doctor suggested for kidney transplant . and i am getting kidney doner from third party out of family and relative. so one our labour who work our shop they agree to donate so kindly suggest what formalities my parents need to do for third party doner. aslo from which hospital i get sucess kidney transplant and what is estimated cost for this opration thanks in advance
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012