Kidney transplant done, panic disorder, have not taken epitril since surgery. Advisable to continue it?

Hi Dr. Bhushan, I am a Kidney transplant Patient. My transplant took place 5 and a half months ago. I also have panic disorder for quite some time & i used to take Epitril 0.5 regularly before transplant. I ve not taken Epitril since my transplant as i feel better. But i ll be traveling very soon and i am afraid i ll have to use the medicine as i am not comfortable traveling. Are there any serious side effects of Epitril on a transplant patient? If yes, is there any alternative to this medicine which can relax my mind?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012