Kidney removal done, have profuse sweating, severe pain since. Normal?

hi i had my right kidney removed 25th september 2012 was going to have keyhole but the surgeon cut my mane artery i was given 23 ltrs of blood and i had over 100 staples i was in icu for 4 days and in hospital for 2 anb halfe weeks the sweats are horrible the pain is bad and i cant see the end of the tunnel is this normal or should i do something about it as in claiming ?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
By this time, you should have recovered, as it is 4 months.
May be , the blood i still less and iron supplements should help.
Also, plenty of green leafy vegetables and fruits should help.
It is wise to see your GP to look at other causes for your problems.
Best regards